PDA

View Full Version : Pottery Barn Kids Anywhere Chairs--I have a question

MommytoDylan
09-16-2004, 01:22 PM
My DS loves his chair but one armrest is off center and pointing to the ground. I've tried to take the cover off and recenter the armrest but it doesn't work. Has anyone had this problem or do I just have a defective chair?

Thanks for your help!

Meredith

julierobin
09-17-2004, 05:52 PM
I have this same problem and get so frustrated! Would love any suggestions from others.

My DS loves his chair, too! As much as I hated the cost, it was money well spent.

Julie, Mommy to Ben 8/7/03
and Baby #2 EDD 1/05

suz
09-17-2004, 05:58 PM
Same with our chair. The armrest is just very floppy.

jamsmu
09-18-2004, 01:17 AM
Same story here--we love it too.

CiderLogan
09-19-2004, 10:51 AM
I am considering buying one of these for my almost-13-month old. I'm glad to hear the babies love their chairs, but I am still hoping for some confirmation that it's worth the high price! Any buying tips (color, etc.) or other info to share?

Thanks so much!!
Jenny
Mom of Julia, 8/03

julierobin
09-19-2004, 11:49 AM
For the post re: buying tips:
Try get the chair/cover on sale -- Chair is normally $70 and cover is $30. Ask the sales clerk (if you go into a store) if there are any covers on sale or clearance. I got a light blue denim cover for $10, making my chair total $80 instead of $100. I guess I don't know for sure if the chair forms ever go on sale. You could also check Ebay. As for color -- neutral or whatever is on sale????

I was VERY hesitant to spend this amount of money on a chair, but I have not once regretted the purchase. I thought DH would DIE when he heard the price, but has since said over and over how much he loves the chair. It is a chair that will truly be around with my DS (13 months) for many years. He loves it. He watches Elmo in it, plays in it, reads books in it, and lays down on it.... Always runs to his chair.

HTH.

Julie, Mommy to Ben 8/7/03
and Baby #2 EDD 1/05

CiderLogan
09-20-2004, 10:13 AM
That helps a lot! Thank you so much!

Now I feel fully justified in spending the money! :)

Jenny
Mom of Julia, 8/03