PDA

View Full Version : Radio Flyer Walker Wagon: Classic or Deluxe?

ckate1
09-18-2004, 11:26 AM
I know I want to get this walker for our DD, but can anyone tell me the difference between these two models? I can find the Classic for $59-$69 online and in the new LLBean catalog, with a great description of the wagon. The Deluxe I find only through Amazon, but at about 50 different websites, for $49. However, with very scant explanation of this model, I can't tell if the features are the same or different. The pictures look the same. Is the Deluxe an older and lesser version of the Classic? Any help is appreciated!

-Cindy

JacksMommy
09-21-2004, 01:26 PM
The radio flyer website only lists the Classic Walker Wagon, so I'd be surprised if there is much difference between the two. Since Amazon works through Toys R Us, possibly the "Deluxe" is a supposed exclusive made especially for them? The website redwagons.com supposedly has the full line of radio flyers, and the walker wagon on their site is simply called Walker Wagon #12. If you can't tell the difference, then I wouldn't worry about it too much. Or you could call radio flyer to ask them! 1-800-621-7613

HTH,

Laurel
Working Mama to Jack, 6/4/02
EDD #2 12/24/02

Misha412
09-21-2004, 04:52 PM
I think they are the same. I just did a ton of web surfing to find the best deal on this and though they had different names, they all showed the same photo of a little girl pushing the wagon. I ordered mine through RedWagons.com as they had a coupon for Labor Day. HOWEVER, I ordered mine on September 4th and STILL don't have it (out of stock, apparently) so I'm thinking that the $5 I saved wasn't worth it!

If it's waiting for me when I get home tonight I will repost and tell you what DS and I thought of it!

Misha412
09-22-2004, 01:14 PM
Hi Cindy:

We got the Radio Flyer last night; the box says "Radio Flyer Classic Walker Wagon" and I paid (I think) $60 with shipping and a 10% off coupon. It's very sturdy, though I wish there was some kind of braking mechanism for new walkers. The wheels turn a little fast for my DS and he kept sinking to his knees trying to keep up! Otherwise, it is really adorable and he seems to love it.

I hope this helps!