PDA

View Full Version : Kettrike questions

kcampo
09-19-2004, 11:30 PM
OK, I was lurking around here today because I was curious about another product when I saw all the posts about Debbie & her amazing Kettrike. Who is Debbie and how much are the tricycles & is she going to do another order before Christmas? I'm sure I could look back pretty far to find my answers, but my eyes are off DS #2 who is probably hanging from the chandalier right now. Anyway, DS#1 got a Kiddio tricycle last Christmas (Dad shopped & picked it out) which I understand is made by Kettler, although a cheaper TRU version. DS#2 has had trike envy for quite some time. I saw all the options people got on their Kettrikes such as seat belts, footrests & push bar & I'm VERY interested. This would be a very cool option as DS#2 is only 16 months. He's ready to GO, but way too small to pedal a trike. This could be the answer I didn't know I was looking for. Thanks!!!

priscilla73
09-20-2004, 12:59 AM
Hi Kathe

You missed the co-op. And I believe I read somewhere that there will not be another one before Christmas.

Check out the one from One Step Ahead. I comes w/ alot of accessories and to be honest, I would have probably bought this one if I didn't get in on the co-op.

http://www.onestepahead.com/jump.jsp?lGen=detail&itemID=67755&itemType=PRODUCT&iProductID=67755&change=117

ETA Here are some coupon codes for One Step Ahead in case you're interested.

15% off any order.
Coupon Code: BDAYOCT
Exclusions may apply.
Expires: 10/31/2004

SAVE 10% on Your Next Online Purchase of $50
Coupon Code: SAVETENP
* This is an ongoing discount or the expiration is unknown.

jamsmu
09-20-2004, 09:13 AM
But you never know... so keep an eye on this board just incase--unless you run out of time.

Debbie is the sweetest person and the owner of a wonderful store called "oopsie Daisy" in Raleigh, NC. Neve (neve and tristan) organized the "bulk buy." DS loves his Jumbo--has the footrest and seatbelt and pushbar!

NEVE and TRISTAN
09-20-2004, 01:34 PM
Debbie said she didn't want to do another co-op before Christmas so she asked me to do this last one so that we were not having to do one. with that said once I get my children home in Jan I will want to do another because I want more highchairs!!!!!!
So if you want to hold out till then I will be asking Debbie if we can another...
Or you could email her at oopsie 4 you (dot) com and see if she would do something for you :)...
Let her know you are a BBB member...
Neve and Tristan born Feb 25, 2003
* EDD 3/19/05 IT'S A GIRL
* Adopting siblings in Ukraine 1/05

http://home.nc.rr.com/ourbabytristan

smbwmv
09-21-2004, 05:26 PM
I would also love to participate in this! These things look amazing!!! DD will be rearin' to go come Spring, so January is fine by me...

Thanks!
Shawn
Mom to Sadie, 2/5/03

kcampo
09-23-2004, 03:51 AM
Thanks, although I'm torn. I was actually hoping to do one BEFORE Christmas. I live in Northern California, its been pretty hot all summer & I've been pregnant (18.5 weeks now). I've been keeping my little guys inside or in the shade. Now that its finally cooling off, I want to get them out before it gets too cold. I'm due in February, so if I got it in January, he really won't be able to use it for a while. Where we live, the temp sits at 50 degrees all Winter until early March. I'm seriously considering the One Step Ahead version or the cheaper Kiddio from TRU. Maybe I could just purchase a footrest. Anyway, I'll keep pondering it. Thanks for the heads up. If only I'd checked out this board sooner....