PDA

View Full Version : Where to find Thomas stuff....not trains but games, plates, toothbrushe, etc

cchavez
09-21-2004, 02:20 PM
I know I might get lucky at TJ Maxx, Marshalls, etc and there are many online sources but any B&M stores that have this stuff in stock? TIA!

sarsah
09-21-2004, 09:34 PM
I don't have any idea, but would like to find some too. Target used to carry bedding and tableware, but they don't any longer.

I did get an e-mail today saying that The First Years company just bought RC2, the company that owns Learning Curve, which owns the rights to Thomas -- maybe just the railway sets, etc. Also Hit Entertainment bought some rights to Thomas last year as well -- maybe just the video/DVDs/and television, I don't know for sure.

So, I think (hope) that means that we will be seeing more Thomas merchandise in stores in the coming months.

Sarah.......mom to Thomas's biggest fan, Jason, and his little brother, Devin

Momof3Labs
09-21-2004, 11:23 PM
I found plates, etc. at overstocks.com, I believe, and toothbrushes at Day Out with Thomas (local event). We have two Thomas stores in downtown Chicago that have t-shirts, plates and toothbrushes, along with bags, backpacks, bedding (cheaply made, though), etc, though they charge top dollar for it. Not sure if there are any games out right now.

I'd suggest finding small local stores that carry Thomas - that's probably your best bet for finding this sort of stuff!