PDA

View Full Version : Favorite toys at 6 - 12mo?

CBB
09-21-2004, 05:53 PM
What are your baby's favorite toys at this stage? DD has an exersaucer, leap frog learning table which she loves. She has stacking cups, stacking rings, some cloth books, shape sorter, skwish, some soft toys. Which toys scored big for your baby? How about Peek-a-blocks?

Thanks,

megulis
09-21-2004, 06:13 PM
What is a Skwish?

Rhino Oballs scored really well with my ds. (See thread on this board for details.) Once he learned how to crawl, he would just push it around and just follow it. He even grabs it and crawls around with it. He loves anything grabable.

kitmama
09-21-2004, 07:42 PM
DS's are stacking rings, a music keyboard, the radio (loves to turn it on and off), his hairbrush, a jumpy seat, several of his books (LOVES "Pat the Bunny" right now), and sometimes his Peekablocks. (likes to look at them and bang them on other toys).

I think the skwish is really cool. Does your dd play with it?
(skwish is:) http://www.thebabymarketplace.com/securestore/c185688p91058.2.html

megulis
09-21-2004, 07:49 PM
That is cool. Oh, ds does like his little tykes one octave piano, my keyboard, straws, books, and many things he can just pound on. He loves it when he pounds, and then you pound.

ErinMC
09-21-2004, 09:24 PM
Right now his favorite is his Fisher Price Ocean Wonders Fishbowl. He loves making the lights and music start up, and the little balls are the perfect size for him to hold.

He also loves his Jumperoo, and chewing on board books :-)