PDA

View Full Version : Fisher Price Deluxe Jumperoo

Jajsmom
09-21-2004, 08:31 PM
Anyone own this? What are your thoughts on it? Does your child really like it? Can they get a good bounce in it? Thinks it worth having both this and an exersaucer?

Thanks.

ErinMC
09-21-2004, 09:20 PM
We LOVE our Jumperoo! We started putting my son in it when he was around 4 1/2 months old, and at that time he didn't have the bouncing figured out, so we used it more like an Exersaucer - he could stand in it and play with the toys on it. By the time he was six months old though (he's 7 months now) he would squeal every time I put him in it, and he now jumps like crazy. He still isn't sick of it

We happened to host our baby group at our house the day before we left on vacation, and one of the other babies loved our Jumperoo, so I offered to let them borrow it for the week. Apparently, he loved it so much that he cried when his parents took him out. So the same day they returned ours, they went out and bought one for their house!

Obviously, each child is different, but I definitely recommend the Jumperoo!

Vajrastorm
09-22-2004, 01:17 AM
We loved ours, and my nephew is currently loving it as a hand-me-down. And, after visiting us, a friend went out and bought her son one.

If you have more than one level, and exersaucer and a jumperoo would be worth it. Heck, we even used both on the first floor for a while. Jumperoo in the living room and exersaucer in the kitchen. The exersaucer now lives in front of the shower, and the jumperoo as I mentioned is with my nephew. The one thing I found about the jumperoo is it loses "bounce" before you reach the official weight limit.