PDA

View Full Version : recommendations on excersaucer?

kaylinsmommy2
09-25-2004, 03:38 AM
Hi everyone,
I'm looking for an excercauser and would like recommendations. What's the best/most fun for the best price? Also, how long will babies be interested in it?
Thanks!
Caroline
Kaylin 6/5/04

whittyanne
09-25-2004, 10:16 AM
Caroline, we have an Evenflo exersaucer that has been discontinued since we bought it. I think it was around $50, which at the time was definitely affordable because they can go for a lot more.

It depends on your baby as far as how long you'll use it... we started putting my son in it at 3 months because he had great head control. He's 9.5 months now and his time of loving it has definitely peeked - he'll only tolerate it for a few minutes these days since now he wants to be on the ground and moving. But I'd say from like 5-7 months he was in it on a regular basis and LOVED it. A few baby friends have Evenflo brands - we've tried a bunch and loved all of them.

sirensrise
09-25-2004, 04:02 PM
i dont remember the brand, but we have the one with the keyboard on the bottom. the seat slides from side to side instead of bouncing. for us, it is great. the seat itself can be taken off and now eventhough Camille is walking she still loves it. it is a little more expensive, dont remember if it was 79 or 89 but it is well worth hte money. i dont have any other items she is interested in for that long.

Marisa6826
09-25-2004, 05:33 PM
We have this one. I LOVED that it folded and could be put away or thrown in the trunk. The toys can be removed/rearranged easily and Sophie loved it. I think we got several months out of it. It was PERFECT for when she outgrew her bouncy seat, but we needed a place to "plant" her ;). A good trick for when they're still too little to take up enough space in the seat is to stick a roll of papertowels behind them :P.

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00006S3RX.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

-m