PDA

View Full Version : Where to purchase Kettler?

molly
09-26-2004, 07:53 PM
We bought our trike during the April sale through Debbie, but our neighbors have asked where to find one for their grandson and I'm not even sure where to tell them to look - does anybody have any suggestions? Thanks so much!

Mom to Brandon and 2 cats
09-27-2004, 01:13 AM
We bought our Limited Edition Kettler from the One Step Ahead catalog and love it!

hwin708
09-27-2004, 04:33 AM
I got one for a friend from mytoybox.com
I like this site because it has free shipping and they'll assemble it for you for $25 (it sounded like it could be a real head-ache to assemble - which I didn't want my friend to have to bother with considering it was a present).
I had no problems with them - they shipped on time and intact to my friend's house, and she didn't call to tell me there were any problems with the trike. Therefore, I recommend this site!
HTH!

NEVE and TRISTAN
09-27-2004, 09:23 AM
Well I'd recommend Debbie since she has been so good to all of us here...
She is a store.
IT's called Oopsie Daisy out of Raleigh, their number is archived here in boards I don't have it on me. I also suspect she'd beat or match any price out there but only she can answer that.

Neve and Tristan born Feb 25, 2003
* EDD 3/19/05 IT'S A GIRL
* DOSSIER SENT TO UKRAINE-siblings

http://home.nc.rr.com/ourbabytristan

molly
09-27-2004, 12:20 PM
Thanks for all the ideas - I had wondered about having them call Debbie, I'd love to send business her way, just wasn't sure if she did long distance orders outside of the sales! Thanks again!

ett
09-27-2004, 02:02 PM
I saw several different models at my local Learning Express, in case your neighbors would rather buy from a store rather than online. I think some bike shops also sell them. TRU is suppose to have a version too, but I've yet to see it in any of the ones in my area.

mominma
09-28-2004, 09:56 AM
Amazon.com (ToysRUS) is offering free shipping on the Kettlers right now! You might want to check out the selection.

Melissa
DS 9/00
DD 3/03