PDA

View Full Version : UPDATE: Debbie is great!

kijip
09-28-2004, 04:33 AM
I called Debbie today and she was waiting for me to call! Knew my name... Turns out the trike I ordered (we went with the Junior plus push bar) was backordered. She called me in Seattle 4 times and left messages. We have an older family member living with us now who is not too good with memory or answering machine technology (suffers from MS)...he deleted the messages and never relayed them. September has been a VERY busy month for us and we have been out of the house with Toby A LOT. With no messages getting through and being new to the co-op thing I was not counting on it arriving and so did not think anything of it tell I saw everyone's picture posts! Good thing a read BBB or we might not have thought to call till Christmas!!!! She was calling to offer to sub a Maxi (german model) but the Junior came in. (Shucks, the maxi would have been cool). She was still trying to reach me and did not want to ship it out since if the number gets no response, maybe the address is bad too...

She was VERY nice and even gave me the co-op discount on the seat belt I wanted to order at regular price. She says I will get it in 5-6 days.

NEVE and TRISTAN
09-28-2004, 08:48 AM
infact even if you want to call today I think it is totally called for. IT appears that folks have gotten thier trikes from what I read here. I have not spoken to Debbie for several weeks since there has been no real need to so I am not saying that based on any inside info. Just it seems time line wise you should have gotten yours in my opinion.

I'd call her!
Keep us posted!
Neve and Tristan born Feb 25, 2003
* EDD 3/19/05 IT'S A GIRL
* DOSSIER SENT TO UKRAINE-siblings

http://home.nc.rr.com/ourbabytristan

Ann972
09-28-2004, 11:10 AM
Hi Katie! I live in Los Angeles and got my order last Wed. Watch for a Fed Ex van delivery - that's how mine came. Hope you get it today!!

Ann

NEVE and TRISTAN
09-28-2004, 11:13 AM
ESpecially knowing that I hate to say I'd call her...for when they ship them they ship em quick...that would mean that yours was shipped a good 5 days after Ann's and that doesn't sound like they way they ship them from experience...
Call her or email her!!!!
keep us posted!

NEVE and TRISTAN
09-28-2004, 06:14 PM
what did you find out?

JacksMommy
09-28-2004, 07:09 PM
I'm in CA and got mine a week ago. I'd consider calling if you don't get it by the end of the week, for sure.

Laurel
Working Mama to Jack, 6/4/02
EDD #2 12/24/02

kijip
09-29-2004, 12:58 AM
I did not call today- just did not think of it. But I will call her tomorrow. Thanks for the info!

priscilla73
09-29-2004, 02:19 AM
I am in Northern California and I received my Kettler trike and high chair last Wednesday.

pixelprincess
09-29-2004, 02:29 AM
I am also in Northern CA and got our trike just a few days back.

Hope you get yours soon!

HannaAddict
09-30-2004, 02:16 AM
We received ours last week and are also in Seattle.