PDA

View Full Version : OK, where are the LP Halloween figures????

LucyG
09-29-2004, 05:11 PM
I know that Anna (pritchettzoo) found them at her Target, but they are not to be seen at mine. Have others of you found them yet? I'm talking about the clear tubes of three (two people and a pumpkin, maybe?). They are on eBay, so I know they have to be out somewhere!

http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_emerald_18m.gif[/img][/url]
19 months and counting!

JenCA
09-29-2004, 05:29 PM
I saw them at Target yesterday (but didn't get them, as my DD isn't yet really into the LP stuff she has). You are right, there are three pieces--two LP in Halloween costumes plus a pumpkin.

jvorhis
09-29-2004, 05:34 PM
Do you remember how much they were??

slknight
09-29-2004, 06:04 PM
I haven't been to my Target lately (it's a long drive), but I put my sister on the case, and she found them at hers in Iowa. She's mailing them to me this week. Gotta love big sis. :)

bchafin
09-29-2004, 06:30 PM
I found them at Target. I got the last two. They were located with the other LP. I think they were $4.99. They have a halloween set in the catalog. It looks like the same people along with a wagon. You can try the website.

Barb

kaitlinsmommy
09-29-2004, 07:25 PM
I saw them at my Target today for $4.99 but didn't get any.

brubeck
09-29-2004, 08:18 PM
I went to 2 different Targets and found them in the second one. They were in the regular toy aisle with the regular LPs. They had a special cardboard display box where the tubes could stand up (on the shelf). Of course when I bought the Easter tubes of LP they were just thrown on the shelf so your store may not have the display.

If you can't find them in the toy aisle, look for them in the Halloween aisle. They have all kinds of stuffed m&ms and such and the LPs might be hiding out there.

They were $4.99 for the tube which contained Sarah Lynn dressed as a witch, Michael dressed as a superhero and a pumpkin.

LucyG
09-29-2004, 09:02 PM
I'm going to keep stalking my Target, but if I can't find them, I may have to get someone to get them for me and mail them!

19 months and counting!

pritchettzoo
09-29-2004, 11:02 PM
$4.99 per tube

Anna

pritchettzoo
09-29-2004, 11:03 PM
Or just come out to my Target! :)

LMK if you want me to mail you a tube.

Anna

LucyG
09-30-2004, 09:06 AM
My sister found them at her Target and is mailing a tube to me! Yeah! Is there just one set of people (boy, girl, pumpkin)? I know that for Easter, there were different combos. Has anyone seen more than one set?

19 months and counting!

heidi_timms
10-02-2004, 03:20 AM
AMAZING! I asked a target employee working in the toy department where they were and he checked and they just got them in (this was last week). He opened up the box and I got one. He set the rest of the box on the shelf. I went back this week and the entire box is gone!!! People go nuts over these!
~Heidi
Mom to Kailey
4/03

8isenough
10-03-2004, 12:59 AM
Lucy,

My girlfriend LOVES the Little People things and is a collector of sorts. She called her Target every day starting about a month ago and finally was told they had come in. She asked to have three put on hold and was told because they were seasonal, they didn't do holds. She wasn't able to get there that day and by the next afternoon when she went in, they were GONE! :( So, she marched to the CS desk and talked with the store manager. By the time she left, the store manager had located some in another state and is having them shipped to her store for her to pick up. This may be an option for you as well. I was curious about these little people and went into two different Targets in our area and they were sold out.

Sterling