PDA

View Full Version : leapfrog bouncer

flash15
09-29-2004, 07:35 PM
Has anyone used the Leapfrog Magic Moments Learning seat?? I saw it on their website & it looks really neat! I'm a soon to be new mom & need all the help I can get.
Thanks!

rrosen
09-29-2004, 09:29 PM
I believe this product is due to hit the shelves this month. So, I don't think you will find anyone who has used it yet. It does look great and LeapFrog makes good products.

Corie
10-01-2004, 05:08 AM
I actually posted this exact same question a week or two ago.
(I never got any responses.)
I saw their new Bouncer Seat in the Leap Frog catalog and I thought it looked great! Then I happened to see it was on sale at Target. It is normally priced at $49.99 but Target had it on sale for $42.
So, I decided to go ahead and buy it. I haven't used it yet.
(I am 35 weeks pregnant.) Unfortunately, the sale is now over.
But, I think Babies R Us had a coupon in their big flyer last week to save $5 off any Bouncer Seats.
Corie

flash15
10-01-2004, 09:53 AM
Thanks for the reply! I am only 22 weeks along. Good luck with the delivery!!! Anyways, I've just started registering for things & have registered for this bouncer.

But, if you think of it while you are sleep deprived & taking care of your new baby - please let me know what you all think of it. I would really appreciate it!

Thanks again for the reply. Congratulations & good luck.

Corie
10-01-2004, 03:23 PM
I will definitely try and remember to email you. But it might be easier if you email me. :)
(This is my second child so things might be a bit crazy around here for awhile.)
If you have any other questions about different baby products and what I used, send me an email and I will tell you what worked for me.
I was totally dazed and confused when I went to register for baby #1.
Too many baby products out there and you don't need half of them!!

Sincerely,
Corie