PDA

View Full Version : Baby Papasan Swing vs. Ocean Wonders Swing

Jen516
09-30-2004, 06:02 PM
I received the Ocean Wonders swing at my shower but now that the Baby Papasan one is out, I am thinking about exchanging the ocean one for it.

Baby Papasan looks much more comfy, and the colors are much nicer! Plus, I have the Ocean Wonders bouncer.

Does anyone have any experience with either of these, or can anyone compare?

Here is a link to the Papasan: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0001IU5HY/ref=ba_br_v_a6//103-8795184-9169418?v=glance&s=baby&me=A1F83G8C2ARO7P&coliid=I3MF3TNIFEARXZ

From what I have heard, the swing is used more for "relaxation" for the baby, while the bouncy is more about stimulation and playing. This is another reason why maybe I would get the Papasan. It's a little more calm!

Thoughts? Thanks!

Jen
EDD 11/5/04

simba
10-01-2004, 01:52 AM
I have the Ocean Wonders and love it, my DS, who is 4 months today, loves it. This swing changed my life. However, I would have preferred the Papasan one, which is much better looking. I just wanted the swing immediately and the store near me only had the Ocean Wonders. They are the same except for the looks, really. I think the brighter colors on the Ocean Wonders are more appealing to babies maybe. The bottom line is that you can't go worong with either one!
Silvana
Mom of Luca