PDA

View Full Version : Need help with Leapstart Learning Table PLEASE

newmomto1
10-04-2004, 03:42 PM
I went out & got one of these based on all the great reviews. I put it together & the legs seem very loose. Should they be? I mean they are DEFINITELY attached the way they should be...but they do not seem "secure" (hope that makes sense!)
Those of you with this table, please let me know if you think mine is defective...
Thanks!!

eahewe
10-04-2004, 05:24 PM
Our table legs snapped in and don't move very much at all. It's really sturdy. Maybe you have a faulty one? Good luck.

dowlinal
10-05-2004, 10:45 AM
I agree with the pp. Once they're lock into place our legs don't wobble at all. I would exchange your table because it sounds like something isn't right.

Ann972
10-05-2004, 02:16 PM
Do you have the legs that looks like it has a foot? I didn't. I called Leapstart and they sent me the new legs. So much better. If you don't have them, just call them and they'll send it to you free. Make sure you ask for 4 legs. I got just one leg in the first shipment. There's a picture in this post:

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=37&topic_id=75218&mesg_id=75218&listing_type=search

newmomto1
10-05-2004, 05:28 PM
Yes, it looks like I do have the new ones.
They seem loose where they connect to the table.
So, if I turn the table upside down, the legs are "jiggley" (is that a word??)
I picked up another one today, I'll see if it's the same.

melany
10-05-2004, 06:49 PM
i just bought one today for zachery's (1st) birthday and mine are a bit wobbly, too!

ugh, this was the last one toys-r-us had ... so i guess i could try babies-r-us or something ... but the legs are the 'new' one w/feet, but after they've clicked in, they're wobbly up top.

did exchanging yours change anything?

cric
10-05-2004, 06:50 PM
I put the legs on for the first time the other day and I seem to remember that they are a bit wobbly. I took them off again because Aaron likes to hold on to things when standing (not pulling up on his own yet though) and I didn't want him to wobble with the table.

newmomto1
10-05-2004, 06:54 PM
That is the same exact problem I have!
I just picked up another one at Target today. I haven't put it together yet...but I'll let you know!
Maybe it's supposed to be that way?? I don't know, it just doesn't seem right to me.