PDA

View Full Version : Exersaucer Ultra or mega???

wylisha
10-05-2004, 02:21 PM
I can't really tell what the difference is in the Exersaucer Ultra and the Mega by the descriptions on the BRU website. Can anyone give me some advice on this? I know the latest Baby bargains books recomends the Ultra but I didn't know why it was considered better than the Mega by them. Thanks for any help.

casey118
10-05-2004, 07:49 PM
I think I had the Mega, and my mom had the Ultra. The Ultra had a lot more toys (probably 1/3 more). More of the toys played music, and there were more tall bendy toys that DS could chew on. DS actually played with the Ultra for a lot longer than the Mega. Even after he couldn't sit in it anymore, he would walk around it and play with the toys. That being said, I had borrowed the first one and just bought another one for my next baby, and I bought the Mega again, but that is because I bought it at Big Lots for $35. If the price had been close to the same I would have bought the Ultra. HTH.

HannaAddict
10-07-2004, 01:51 AM
The Mega has 9 toys, the Ultra has 11. The Mega plays 15 songs, the Ultra has 22 "sounds" including songs. I like the colors of the Mega better and the price too. Babycenter.com has the Mega on sale right now for $49 but does charge an oversize shipping fee. I would get the Mega for the $$.

JennSimm
10-07-2004, 08:32 AM
We just bought the Ultra this past weekend. It had more toys, and my DH just liked it better. Both of the boys love it, so i put my deluxe jumperoo on ebay and when I sell it, I am also going to buy the Mega. That way, they can both sit in them and I can rotate the babies so they dont get bored with the same toys! They are both great, so i think either one you get you will love.

Jenn