PDA

View Full Version : Finding FP Healthy Care w/o Ruffle

ntrainer
10-06-2004, 09:54 AM
I'm having extraordinary problems finding a place to buy the Fisher Price "Healthy Care" Deluxe (I do think having casters is an advantage) without the !O)(#$* ruffle. According to the "Baby Bargains" book, the Deluxe version of this chair has no ruffle, but ALL the Fisher Price "Healthy Care" chairs for sale at Babies 'R Us, Target, and Buy, Buy, Baby seem to have the ruffle, whether they're Deluxe or not.

Please help me avoid the ruffle! I love my little daughter and think she's very feminine, but really I don't need a cloth ruffle to clean. :)

geochick
10-06-2004, 12:04 PM
They have it at Netkidswear.com ($74.98 + shipping). I got mine here a while back. I'd snatch it up before they're gone forever.

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/netkidswear/precmomhigch1.html

jubilee
10-07-2004, 03:31 AM
I have the FP chair with the ruffle for my son. I don't find it too feminine. I orginally wanted one without the ruffle because of my concerns about cleaning it, but I've found it is fine. I throw the chair pad in the washing machine every couple of weeks anyway. Hope you find the one you want, but really the ruffle isn't a big deal.

urquie
10-07-2004, 04:21 AM
fyi... they don't make them anymore. the pp listed a website that is the only place i've seen that still sells that older model... and ocassionally on ebay.