PDA

View Full Version : Anyone order from One Step Ahead?...

pastaff65
10-12-2004, 09:09 PM
I recieved their catalog the other day and I am interested in some of their toys for ds for Christmas. He will be 18m old at that time. Any suggestions or favorites you have ordered from this company? TIA Patty

teddy
10-13-2004, 01:05 AM
I've ordered the Kettler trike from them but not yet had the time to put it together. BUT... wanted to say that I ordered it on a Thursday and it came that Saturday. Talk about FAST!!!

jubilee
10-13-2004, 02:35 AM
There is also a coupon code to save 15% off it is BDAYOCT expires 10/31/04 . And you can save 5% if you register and go through ebates to buy from them too. www.ebates.com I got the Kettler tricycle from them.

mekiemom
10-13-2004, 09:00 PM
I was introduced to them when I was pregnant and my DH surprised me with the "Snoogle" preggo pillow. I've been ordering from them ever since and love them. I'm actually waiting on an order right now, I just bought a bunch of potty training stuff, UGH.

As far as toys we got Meghan the Chicco car for christmas her 1st year similar to this one, this looks like a souped up version of the one we got.: http://www.onestepahead.com/product/27186/278756/117.html

oh, they also have very good customer service.

Jenn

Misha412
10-15-2004, 12:44 PM
I like them too, but be careful. Since they don't usually list the name brands, you may be suprised when you open the box. I bought a "One Step Ahead" brand lightweight stroller that looked great on paper, but when it arrived it was a J.Mason that was pretty flimsy.
In that same order I ordered an "exclusive" hook-on dining chair for $39.99 that turned out to be the same J. Regalo one I rejected in Target for $19.99. However, I ordered their Beach Cabana for our summer vacation and it was the best thing I ever bought for DS.

I've also read many, many kudos for them on their version of the Kettler, so I'm thinking of ordering one from them for DS first birthday.

So...order with care, read the descriptions carefully and keep your shipping reciept -- if so, you'll do just fine!

shamrock
10-15-2004, 06:54 PM
I have to agree w/ a pp, they are fast! I've been very pleased with what I've gotten from them. I haven't ordered toys yet though.