PDA

View Full Version : Aquadoodle or Magnadoodle

cchavez
10-19-2004, 10:01 PM
Here is the new aquadoodle:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/customer-reviews/B00008X343/ref=cm_cr_dp_2_1/102-2050969-2125744?%5Fencoding=UTF8&me=A3UN6WX5RRO2AG

It seems to get good reviews!

I was just thinking of putting this on Dieg's wish list and the smaller travel sized mangadoodle for outings? Any opinions? TIA!

redhookmom
10-19-2004, 10:48 PM
We have them both and I think they are both great.

One aspect to think about when it comes to the aquadoodle is that you cannot erase. You fill up the mat with your stamps and drawings and then it takes quite awhile to dry. Maybe 10 minutes. So you do it once and that's it. With the magnadoodle you can swipe and start over.

Marisa6826
10-19-2004, 10:50 PM
We have the magnadoodles - both full size and travel size. What is nice about them is that the pen is attached by a little string. The aquadoodle one looks like it's for more of a permanent setup.

I don't know about Diego, but Sophie is all together too happy to toss stuff on the floor when we are out at restaurants. The last thing I need is one more thing to pick up! ;)

We loooove the Magnadoodles though!

I like the concept of the aquadoodle and might think about it as Sophie gets a little bit older. Right now it would be just too enticing to toss water all over.

-m

cchavez
10-20-2004, 02:26 PM
Yeah, I think you are right Marissa. The aquadoodle might be better for when he is a bit older. :)