PDA

View Full Version : Pack N Play--Clarion vs. Mocha?

atlantamomtobe
10-25-2004, 03:46 PM
Does anyone have any strong opinions on either of these? I can't really decide and don't see too many differences (other than the $30) between these two. I would love some input before adding to my registry.

thanks!
Suzanne

cadesai
10-25-2004, 04:23 PM
We went through the same thing when registering for a Pack N Play. Here's what the Clarion has in addition to the Mocha: vibration feature and canopy
Here's what the Mocha has that the Clarion doesn't: removable bassinet, parent organizer

Check out www.gracobaby.com to look at the features for each.

We ended up choosing the Clarion based on color and the fact that our bedroom and family room (the two rooms where this will most likely be) are very sunny during the day and the canopy should come in handy. We decided to sacrifice the parent organizer (which you can purchase separately)

Hope this helps!

shamrock
10-26-2004, 06:23 PM
We got a pack-n-play with the bassinet feature. It has been fantasitc! DS is getting close to reaching the limit on it and we'll miss being able to use that part.

IMO the vibrating feature and canopy would not have been used much if at all by us. Ours will be staying inside and w/ blinds & curtains I can control the light if I need to. While DS liked being vibrated in the bouncy chair, I didn't want him to get used to that falling asleep as his crib doesn't have that feature.