PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of Christmas.....what about stocking stuffers

cchavez
10-25-2004, 09:39 PM
Diego will be 20 months at Christmas. I am at a loss for stocking stuffers....I know i will include a few books. Probaby raisins and goldfish but he gets those everyday. Any ideas?

Oh, an ornament.

Last year, I did a bath toy but he already has too many.....tia!!!

nigele
10-25-2004, 09:52 PM
Stickers would be a great stocking stuffer for his age. Other ideas are a train, balls, small containers of Play Doh, crayons, a fun toothbrush.

Lynnie
10-25-2004, 09:54 PM
Maybe some little animals, not stuffed, but hard plastic - big enough to be safe, of course. like from the little people. and you could get a little people car with a person. or any kind of car that is safe for a child that age. my 2 1/2 year old has always loved cars.

big lots also usually has a lot of little stuff. if he likes balls you could get him a mini soccer or basketball, or a nerf football or something. or a stuffed animal. special christmas boxer shorts (to wear over his diaper unless he is very advanced in that dept.) and you could even get a matching pair for the grown ups.

hmmm. a little box of crayons. a pack of stickers from the drug store - my mil got my son letter stickers, and taught him M is for mama, D is for Dada B is for Bubbe last year.

a mini can of play dough. (or one red one green)

good luck and have fun !

vpalmer
10-25-2004, 10:06 PM
Here are a few ideas:

coloring book and new washable crayons and/or markers
CDs of kiddie music
play doh
Crayola Magic Finger Paints
Finger Puppets (Gymboree has these at their Play and Music locations)

Veronica
Mom to Eva
Born 6-03

vpalmer
10-25-2004, 10:07 PM
Oops, double post!

Veronica
Mom to Eva
Born 6-03

redhookmom
10-25-2004, 10:28 PM
finger puppets - we have the three bears, they are so cute
flashlight
pinwheel

parkersmama
10-25-2004, 10:29 PM
One thing that Amy Grace loves right now...post-it notes! They have some cute ones at Target in their $1 area right now. There are some other cute things there, too, that make good (& cheap!) stocking stuffers.

Also, something that seems to have been a big hit with this age crowd recently is the mini magna doodle...they are small and thin and perfect for the diaper bag and would make a great stocking stuffer.

cchavez
10-25-2004, 10:32 PM
Great suggestions....the hard part is finding stocking stuffers of things that he doesn't already have!!!LOL! I really like the mini magnadoodle idea and finger puppets. Thanks!!!