PDA

View Full Version : KETTLER sale folks -PLEASE READ

NEVE and TRISTAN
10-27-2004, 02:43 PM
I just hung up the phone with Debbie...
she has the emails from folks and I guess is going to devote some time to it this weekend so she has not been intouch with people-don't worry!!!!!

BUT of major importance she thinks she has about 15 orders...
the downside is she can only do the sale at this price with 30 ordered since it involves free shipping TO HER if she orders that many...

So for those holding off to the last minute keep in mind you don't pay till the end of the co-op anyway (which is the 1st-ish) so if those who have waited can go ahead and order that would be nice...

If anyone has a dear friend they'd like to include please feel free to tell them...

IN conclusion we need 30 orders for this to take place!!! (or 30 trikes I should clarify)!!!!!!
Neve and Tristan born Feb 25, 2003
* EDD 3/19/05 IT'S A GIRL
* DOSSIER IN THE HANDS OF TRANSLATOR

http://home.nc.rr.com/ourbabytristan

lynettefrancois
10-27-2004, 11:22 PM
Aaack! I placed my order already. I sure hope there are enough people wanting Christmas trikes to get the discount!!!

barbarhow
10-28-2004, 06:16 PM
Neve-How about posting in the Lounge about the coop? I almost missed it and I am sure others have. Just an idea. I don't want to step on any toes IYKWIM.
Barbara-mom to Jack 3/27/03, a Red Sox fan
expecting #2, a Yankee fan, around 5/9/05!

NEVE and TRISTAN
10-28-2004, 06:53 PM
I'll do that now!!!!

barbarhow
10-28-2004, 07:42 PM
Great! I bet that will get us up to the required #s. I just ordered an Air Happy and I am sooooooo excited! I can't wait!
Barbara-mom to Jack 3/27/03, a Red Sox fan
expecting #2, a Yankee fan, around 5/9/05!

dowlinal
10-29-2004, 12:20 AM
Neve,

I am really sorry to bother you but after reading all of the back posts I noticed that you love your jumbo but just mention having a navigator. I have finally won the tire battle but we are really stuck between the navigator and the jumbo. Since you have both and seem to like the jumbo more I was hoping you could tell me why. Is it just cause of the air tires?

Thank you so much for organizing this and answering all of our questions.

NEVE and TRISTAN
10-29-2004, 11:54 AM
well...I answer hesitantly...for I don't know if I have really given the navigator a fair shake or if I have even played with it enough to give an opinion...so please everyone know that ahead of time in my response.

I bought the Air Jumbo with the first co-op...we really wanted the air tires and I wanted the dump truck thingy and that is why, I didn't research them to death (and in hindsight forgot if the navigator was even on the list for that first co-op)...

the second co-op rolled around and we knew we were adopting and I might have been pregnant at the time too) and I really had the tandem calling my name. since we had the airs we didn't get the option of putting the tandem on that. And Debbie gives me 40% off so I thought "grab the Navigator and get a tandem"...again I did thins without much research and just thought I was getting the biggest bang for my money with the cost so bought the more expensive one.
So they put mine together (I lucked out) and I just remember when I picked it up strolling it without the air tires (to answer your question YES I do think it is because of the air tires that I love my Jumbo so) it just felt well-not the same. If I had nothing to compare it to it would have been marvelous...

With that said the "ride" of the navigator was from store to my car...Steve unloaded it and it is in our attack (tandem attached) for future children.

so please know it didn't really get it's fair shake from me...and that my opinion was based possibly too quickly...I just really like air tires...but as it stands now you can't have tandem with air tires...so if the tandem feature is important one does not have the air choice...

Does that help????

dowlinal
10-29-2004, 12:33 PM
Thank you I know how busy you are and I really appreciate you taking the time to answer my question. Your answer does help a lot. I was leaning toward the navigator but your posts made me wonder if maybe there was some problem with them that the jumbos don't have. I definitely want the option of tandem and I am thinking that the navigator wheels would make a difference with the tandem attached. KWIM? So when I get home from work I will be ordering the navigator, footrest, and seatbelt.

You really are so wonderful to do all of this!! I can't wait to see picture of your beautiful children on that tandem bike.

NEVE and TRISTAN
10-29-2004, 02:39 PM
I hoenstly think any of the Kettler products will be loved!!!
they are excellent products :)
Keep us posted on how you like it!!!