PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of the Little People Sweet Sounds Home?

mattiew
10-27-2004, 06:15 PM
I'm thinking of giving DD this for her 2nd birthday; does anyone has this and does your child play with it?

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00008ZCEF.01.MZZZZZZZ.jpg

Thanks!
Carrie

kaitlinsmommy
10-27-2004, 07:14 PM
DD has it and loves it! She still plays with the farm & zoo too, but she really has enjoyed her doll house a lot & plays with it every day (as long as mommy is playing with her). She especially likes to have the daddy push the baby in the stroller and have them sit on the potty that flushes.

sarsah
10-27-2004, 09:55 PM
My neighbor's daughter got it at age 2 and 3 months when her baby brother was born. She loves it and plays with it all the time. My 4 1/2 year old DS likes to play with it when we are over at her house too.

Sarah.....mom to Jason (5/25/00) & Devin (5/12/03)

Julierc
10-28-2004, 09:57 AM
My 16-month-old DD even loves to play with this. She likes to spin the mobile above the baby's crib and push down on the crib so it says, "Mama!"

It seems like one of those good toys that a child will keep coming back to as she learns and grows. I bought it thinking Iz would play more with the people but right now she is mainly interested in the house and the sound effects. However, my 3-year-old niece loves to act out scenes with the people.

Julie
Isabelle's mom
DS expected 12/04

colleenfs
10-30-2004, 02:01 PM
This is Julia's favorite toy! She got it for Christmas last year, just before she turned 2. She still plays "People" every day. It's so cute to hear the people talking to one another now. "It's time for dinner!" "Boys and girls, it's time to clean up!" "Oh, it's bedtime. You must go to sleep now!" We also know the names of all of the LP, thanks to the videos.

She also loves the farm, the playground, the bus, and the car. She is getting the castle for Christmas this year. I can't wait to open that up so I can play with it too! LOL

~Colleen
Mama to Julia 1-10-02

http://www.tickercentral.com/view/e3y/1.png

mattiew
10-30-2004, 08:41 PM
Thank you all soooo much!! I have this sitting in the closet for DD and was seconding guessing my choice; I feel much better now : )

Carrie

vpalmer
11-01-2004, 10:29 AM
My 16 month DD has this and loves it!

Veronica
Mom to Eva
Born 6-03