PDA

View Full Version : Holztiger and Kinderkram co-op

redhookmom
11-16-2004, 02:13 PM
I am just to excited about this! I am a wooden toy junky and this stuff is just beutiful. It is expensive but Nancy from HeirloomWoodenToys has offered us a 30% discount off retail. There is a small min order, if you are interested post here.

http://www.holztiger.de/e/index.htm

If Kinderkram has thier own site I can't find it. Here are some other retailers that sell it:

http://www.waldorftreasures.com/naturaltoysandgames/kinderkram/spielburg/spielburg.htm
http://www.padilly.com/kinderkram.html
This one has a playstore: http://www.maukilo.com/market-stands.html

If you like the Kinderkram toys do a google search and you can find more.

LoveMyBabyBeans
11-16-2004, 04:55 PM
That's a GREAT deal. I love the Holztiger figures. I'm in Germany now and they are in all of the toy stores and they are so beautiful. There is even a factory outlet not too far from here (haven't been there yet, but you've jogged my memory to go). What's the website for Nancy's store and how is she going to go about the co-op?

I'm very quickly becoming a wooden toys junkie myself.

redhookmom
11-16-2004, 05:17 PM
Nancy's site is: http://heirloomwoodentoys.com/
To the best of my knowledge she does not normally carry these products. She is willing to place an order for us if we meet the min. required by the companies. For Holztiger the min. (retail value) is $500. For KinderKram the min. is $300. I so want the Holztiger castle that I am hoping others here are intersted! I think I will meet the KinderKram min. all on my own. I love the pirate ship and nativity.

papal
11-16-2004, 06:06 PM
Jessica,
I would love some little wooden farm and other animals. I couldn't find prices for individual pieces on the websites.. do you know how much it would be? I love love love them!
Thanks for organizing this.

Mommaof2
11-17-2004, 05:06 PM
I'm interested in the store. How much would shipping be?

redhookmom
11-17-2004, 05:47 PM
I have e-mailed Nancy about your questions. I expect that she will get back to us soon as she seems to be really on top of things.

NancyP
11-17-2004, 10:14 PM
Hello everyone,

I have e-mailed Jessica and she will be in touch.
The dead line for Holztiger items will be THIS FRIDAY NOV. 19th.
They take 3-4 weeks to come in from Germany and then I will have to ship individually to all of you. I want to make sure you receive them by Christmas.

Here is the Holztiger site with all the products:
www.holztiger.de

Just e-mail me the items you are interested in and I will then e-mail you back on availability and the cost with estimated shipping.

Same thing with Kinderkram. I would like to have the majority of the orThen you can e-mail me your final order with your telephone # and I will call you for a credit card #.ders in by This Fri. and the hard dead line would be next Tues. Nov. 23rd. Here is a site that has a few items. The prices are a little under retail. http://www.padilly.com/kinderkram.html
So e-mail me the items you are interested in and I will e-mail back prices and availability and estimated shipping cost.

The final cost to you will be 30% below retail plus actual shipping. I will use my Fedex account where I get a discount.

Please feel free to e-mail me directly at: [email protected] I will be able to respond to correspondace much quicker from this address. Also you may call me at:
Toll free 866-202-8073 between the times of 8 am - 10pm EST.

My guess on the est cost of shipping for the Play store is around $20. It retails for $160.

i can also do the play store from small world toys which retails for $200.

I've attached the two playstores. The colorful one is Small Worl Toys. And the long one is KinderKram.

kitmama
11-18-2004, 12:00 AM
Wow, these are gorgeous! Why do the holztiger figures say 3yrs old and up?

redhookmom
11-18-2004, 12:13 AM
This is what their site says:

What age group?

HOLZTIGER wooden figures are large and chunky with rounded edges, meaning that even infants over the age of 2 can play with them in safety. Although the HOLZTIGER range includes no small parts which could be swallowed, it is still not advisable for infants under the age of 3 to play unsupervised with any of the smaller wooden figures. There is, however, no upper age limit for HOLZTIGER wooden figures - even adults can't resist the charm of the wooden
figures.

brittone2
11-18-2004, 04:52 PM
I would love to go in on this, but I have most of DS's Christmas shopping completed and I think DH would kill me at this point. I am going to drool over all of your purchases though. Please share what you are ordering and when you receive it, do post reviews if you don't mind :)

LBW
11-19-2004, 08:34 AM
I love everything, but I think I might purchase a set of the dinosaurs. I've emailed Nancy.

NancyP
11-19-2004, 10:59 AM
Hello everyone. Please e-mail me if you are interested with item # and description and I will get back to you with prices. Here is a list I sent to Tara:

They are the wholesale prices. Take 30% off of that.
I am shipping from MA so a small package cross country would be around $10-12.
A bigger package cross country up to $20.
Less for people closer to me.

Tyrannosaurus Rex 7300 or 7301 <$11.66>
Brontosaurus 7305 <$11.66>
Allosaurus 7310 <$11.66>
Spinosaurus 7315 <$11.66>
Stegosaurus 7320 <$12.50>
Triceratops 7330 <$11.66>
Tarbosaurus 7330 <$11.66>
Staurikosaurus 7335 <$10.60>
Pachycephalosaurus 7340 <$10.60>
Oviraptor 7345 <$11.66>
Parasaurolophus 7350 <$11.66>
Ankylosaurus 7355 <$11.66>
Protoceratops 7360 <$11.66>
Dimetrodon 7365 <$10.60>

Dragons 6401 fire breathing <$22.26>
Cave 6405 <$28.84>

large 8106 Alder Beech <$479.99>
Large 8107 Pine-Beech <$435.00>
Small 8111 Alder Beech <$287.90>
Small 8113 Pine-Beech <$259.90>

Thanks.

NancyP
11-19-2004, 11:39 AM
Top part of my message should read Retail prices not Wholesale Prices :) Sorry!!

Take 30% off the prices on there.

kitmama
11-19-2004, 02:15 PM
I would SO love to buy some things, (and every time I peek in here I am tempted anew!) but really I need to resist right now. Y'all enjoy them for me! :)

tippy
11-20-2004, 01:40 AM
For some reason I'm not finding the dinosaurs. Can you post a link to where I can view them? (if it's not too late that is!) Thanks

redhookmom
11-20-2004, 01:52 AM
If you go to the Holztiger page and scroll over all of the animals you link to different categories. The one all the way on the right is the dinosaurs. Here is the link: http://www.holztiger.de/e/index.htm I got my order in very late today so maybe early tomorrow you could get in before Nancy places an order. E-mail her right away...

ETA: The link does not go directly to the page. I don't know why. You have to click on the first tiger to get to the page with all of the little animals.

redhookmom
11-20-2004, 01:55 AM
The prices range from $4-$12, before the discount.

tippy
11-20-2004, 03:08 AM
Hi and thanks. The clown and the circus stuff is the last thing on my screen. Not sure if the rest is cut off? The last group of animals are the exotic animals and I don't see any dinosaus there. Does anyone know of another site or another way to access on this site? TIA

NancyP
11-20-2004, 07:41 AM
Here are a few dinos
http://www.tinytots.com/shopping/toys/holztiger/dinosaurs/dinosaur.html

I placed the order after hours last night. I think I can probably send in more orders this week-end before Monday AM.

Please e-mail me with the items you would like and I will send you a link to purchase the items.

Thanks.

redhookmom
11-20-2004, 09:23 AM
The dinos are the next thing to the right after the circus. Can you max your screen or scroll to the right?

tippy
11-20-2004, 09:19 PM
:-( Nope. Screen is maxed and it won't let me scroll any further to the right. Oh well, maybe I'm not meant to buy these.....

bugglemom
11-21-2004, 09:35 PM
This is a great idea. These products are beautiful and I've been looking to get them! My little boy is language delayed and my therapists love these. They help teach animal recognition and they also have a nice tactile experience quality because they have a nice feel and weight.
I hope this happans. Keep us posted.

redhookmom
11-21-2004, 10:18 PM
The Holtztiger co-op is closed. You can still order Kinderkram. Just e-mail Nancy what you are interested in and she will let you know the cost. She is a retailer, but does not normally carry Kinderkram. If we reach the min Kinderkram order she will place the order for us.

Which ones does your therapist like?