PDA

View Full Version : Bathtub toy organizer

cara1
11-22-2004, 08:39 AM
I've seen these in catalogs a million times, and thrown out the catalogs. But now the bathtub is out of control. Where can I find one of those big net bags that suctions to the wall?

Marisa6826
11-22-2004, 08:44 AM
BRU, Buy Buy Baby. I think I've also seen them at Target.

-m

jubilee
11-23-2004, 03:33 AM
I've seen something really neat at www.onestepahead.com . It is a metal bath toy organizer. It has a "trap door" at the bottom, where you open it and all the toys slide out. I've been thinking about getting it becuase the net bags are hard to get the toys in and out of.

parkersmama
11-23-2004, 01:34 PM
Unless they've changed that thing, *don't* get it! I ordered one several years ago when they first came out and I couldn't get it to work! I'd work and work to get it all connected right and it would fall apart as I tried to stick it to the shower wall. GRRRRR. It literally had me cursing. I returned it! :) The nets are hard but at least they don't cause you to have to leave the room to avoid cussing in front of the children!! LOL!

parkersmama
11-23-2004, 01:35 PM
We got ours from Target. They also have them at Toys R Us.

Thatchermom
11-23-2004, 05:42 PM
Don't know if they've changed it or not but we adore ours. Holds a ton and doesn't mildew, which was a problem for us in soggy Seattle with the net bags. I think the key to getting it up right was to have the wall and the suction cups wet so you could put up the sides and slide them around to attach the front piece and get the angles right to make it hold. It is a bit tricky, but once up it holds for ages.

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/17578.jpg