PDA

View Full Version : kidkraft kitchen question

sadie2
11-22-2004, 08:48 AM
Is this coop/deal still going on? what are the specifics? How can I get in on it? If not, does anyone know the cheapest place online to get it? thanks so much!!

ddmarsh
11-22-2004, 08:50 AM
I think the co-op has closed but in any event she wasn't sure they would be delivered in time for Christmas. I ended up ordering mine from The Platinum Galleria web site and it came to $164 with shipping.

mominma
11-22-2004, 10:24 AM
Everything in the store is on sale from today until Wednesday for 20% off. They also had a 25% off one item, but that expired yesterday.

Melissa
DS 9/00
DD 3/03

LucyG
11-22-2004, 10:29 AM
We ordered ours from Creative Brains for $159 with free shipping. Very good service. I would not hesitate to use them again.

http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_emerald_18m.gif[/img][/url]
20 months and counting!

mekiemom
11-24-2004, 09:13 AM
I was wondering if any of you ladies had originally placed an order in the co-op and then cancelled because of the arrival date? I e-mailed Debbie and called as well to make sure my order was cancelled since she offered that option but I haven't heard back from her. I had asked just for a quick "got your message" reply but I didn't get one yet. I'm just nervous that I will get 2 kitchens. I know she is probably swamped but I just want to be sure she got my messages.
Jenn