PDA

View Full Version : Little Mommy Twins? Anyone get these yet?

MamaKath
12-10-2004, 02:21 PM
These must be pretty new, I can’t find pics online anywhere. They are very cute, smaller than the other Little Mommy dolls. They have bean bodies made to look like a onesie, plastic heads, arms, and legs. Their feet are formed into plastic baby booties. One is a girl in pink with blue eyes, the other a boy with brown eyes. Very cute!

I saw them the other day when I was searching for a boy CPK. I found the boy CPK, but ds started hitting the box and saying he hated it. I tried telling him that it would be like a little brother (the CPK) and so much fun, yada, yada, yada. Then he sees the twins, picks up the package by the little boy one, and is saying he wants this, this can be his brother, he loves it, etc. Cried when I put them back. I am thinking about going back to get them, and just give him the boy, but thought I’d ask what ya’ll thought if you had seen them.

Oh and I wanted to mention that the pictures on the box showed other Little Mommy dolls. These looked almost like Bitty Babies, and were various ethnicities. Thought it might interest someone. I wouldn’t be surprised if they start showing in stores in the next few weeks.

SeekerMage
12-13-2004, 01:27 AM
I just saw the twins you are talking about at Walmart. I thought they were cute but not nearly as cute as the original little mommy. I personally didnt like the built in booties and arm band. I thought it kind of ruined the look. It just seems like its something else to get worn off, the paint that is.

Lil'bit got the little mommy one for her birthday and she LOVES it...carries it all over, kisses it etc. Ive already had to wash the outfit and am in search of some new ones. I found a store that makes bitty baby sized outfits and they fit pretty well. While most of the little mommies look girly, you could always get one and put a boy outfit on it? But on the other hand if DS really likes the twins why not get him the twins and save the other for the next baby, or as another doll he can play with?