PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else anxious to play with your your kids' Christmas presents?!

colleenfs
12-20-2004, 12:52 PM
I can't wait for Julia to open up her new toys! *I* want to pay with them myself!! I am so excited to break open the Little People castle and the Loving Family Dollhouse... :)

~Colleen
Mama to Julia 1-10-02

http://www.tickercentral.com/view/e3y/1.png

LucyG
12-20-2004, 01:36 PM
We will be at my IL's for Christmas morning, so DH, DD and I celebrated at home yesterday. The LP castle is GREAT! DD saw it under the tree and immediately said, "Ooooooh! People!" We've had the castle in the closet since July. What kind of will power is that? :-) I suggested that other family members get her the take-along sets that go with the castle, so here's hoping we have the whole kingdom by this time next week! Enjoy yours!

http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_emerald_18m.gif[/img][/url]
21 months and counting!

ellies mom
12-20-2004, 02:37 PM
That's funny. My husband is like that. For DD's birthday, he was all bummed because he thought I was going to wrap up the peek-a-blocks elephant and save it until her party. I figure, since she is only a year old, it didn't make any difference. He was all over those wire cutters when we got home.

ethansmom
12-20-2004, 02:43 PM
This is going to be a long week, waiting for my (um, his) train table!

My will power was starting to crumble today...I started telling myself if we put it up early, he'll be more familiar w/it and will be able to more fully play with it on Christmas....

lisams
12-20-2004, 04:34 PM
Yep, that's me!!! We got DD a wooden doll house a YEAR ago on sale, and I've been patiently waiting for Christmas to give to DD, it's killing me!! I want to play with it!!! 4 more day......

Lisa

brubeck
12-20-2004, 07:00 PM
Our kids are getting a Melissa & Doug wooden castle from Grandma and Grandpa. It looks so cool (too big to wrap) and I'm dying to open it up! But there are only 5 more days....

Saartje
12-20-2004, 07:12 PM
Heck, I'm anxious, and Ishie's so little he's "just" getting a ring stacker, a shape-sorter, and a wooden train.

Can't wait to get him a train table -- he already has a blast with them at stores, but I don't think he's old enough to be alone with the trains yet. (Ok, Mamas of older babies, what are the guidelines? How long do I have to wait? :P)

kensjen
12-20-2004, 10:27 PM
Ooh, I know! Although I have let Jonah play with many of his toys...and then I put them away...like he will know! LOL His kitchen is not here yet, that is what I am most excited about. DH will be rushing around putting it together later in the week. And I got lots of food and a few utensils, fun fun. We all know that I will get into it much more than he will right now! But I just love toys!!