PDA

View Full Version : Ryans Room vs Melissa/Doug people set..

SeekerMage
12-21-2004, 03:43 AM
Has anyone seen these doll house people? I ordered the Melissa/Doug family set but received the Ryans Room people instead. Im still trying to get ahold of customer service but so far am at a loss. (Granted the Ryans Room are more expensive, but there is no baby in the set, and that is of the ut-most importance!) Any suggestions? Should I push to get the Melissa/Doug ones....anyone know the quality difference? Or if there is a baby doll sold separetly? If I cant get ahold of anyone and it gets too late for xmas Im gonna try and make a baby, atleast for the mean time.

Also....anyone know of any stores that sell the doll house people? Thanks

egoldber
12-21-2004, 07:59 AM
I have the RR people. Honestly, neither I nor DD is particularly fond of them. They don't stand well and their hair gets wonky after awhile. I just replaced them all with Fisher Price Loving Family people and she enjoys those miuch better.

But many small independent toy stores carry the RR, Brio and/or M&D people.

HTH,

lisams
12-21-2004, 05:11 PM
We have the Melissa and Doug people and DD isn't very fond of them as well. She has a hard time bending their legs just right to get them to stand (heck I do too!!). They are cute but right now more a source of frustration. I'm looking into getting some plastic people.

Lisa