PDA

View Full Version : Toys - Wimmer Ferguson/IQ Baby/Whoozit

anamika
12-24-2004, 01:53 PM
Hi all,
I just read online about these toys and I was wondering if anyone has experience with these toy brands? Do your babies love them?
They aren't mentioned in the BB book (which is my reference guide) so I haven't looked them up before. Any other brands not mentioned in the book that make good toys?
My cousin just sent me an IQ Baby book and my DD is *fascinated* by it.
Also by the Symphony in motion mobile. I need to buy new toys before she grows bored of these!
Happy Holidays,

new_mommy25
12-24-2004, 02:45 PM
My DS loved the Whoozit. He also really liked th Whozit ball, skwish, and Baby einstrin soft blocks. nak.

sumertime
12-24-2004, 02:47 PM
I really like the Manhattan Toy Company, which makes the Whoozit. I don't have much info on Wimmer Ferguson or IQ baby, though. So far, my DS has Skwish, Winkel, and baby Whoozit from MTC. Out of those three, his favorite seems to be the baby whoozit. But, his all-time favorite toy has been the clutch cube from Lamaze. I got him some Knock Knock blocks for Christmas, so we'll see how he likes those (I think they're made by IQ).

sarsah
12-25-2004, 03:48 PM
We had both the small & large Whoozit. DS#1 seemed to like them ok, but DS#2 was not interested at all.

I do think they were good quality -- my kids just weren't overly interested in them.

Sarah......mom to Jason (5/25/00) & Devin (5/12/03)