PDA

View Full Version : I am SO impressed!!! Got my ST replacement DVDs!

supercalifragilous
12-24-2004, 03:10 PM
The FedEx guy just stopped by this morning and dropped off 3 new Signing Time DVDs. They were sent 2-day mail and even included a postage-paid envelope for the return! I hadn't been experiencing any problems with mine so I hadn't contacted anybody. Besides, I'd only had them for a week! Boy they are really on the ball!

Here's the letter that accompanied the new DVDs:

Dear Signing Time customer,

I represent the manufacturer of your recently purchased Signing Time DVDs. Unfortunately, we have discovered a manufacturing defect affecting your DVDs. Although they may appear to play fine now, in time you may experience problems with them. Because IntegraCore and Signing Time want you to experience the highest quality products and service, we are sending replacements for all potentially defective DVDs.

Please remove the potentially defective DVDs from their original casing and return them in the postage-paid envelope provided. Verify that your e-mail address is correct on the return slip below so Signing Time can send you a coupon for 25% off your next purchase.

Please accept our apologies for this inconvenience.

Sincerely,
Clay Osborne
IntegraCore

Please direct further inquiries about this situation to me at: cosborne @ integracore. com. (no spaces, of course - I added them as a courtesy to protect his e-mail)

NOTE: Please help by returning all the discs for which you receive replacements, whether they appear defective or not. It is vital to the future of Signing Time to prevent any potentially defective discs from being circulated. Additionally, they are needed to analyze the problem, and to mitigate the great expenses incurred in this replacement process.

That 25% off coupon will definitley come in handy when they come out with their next set!! :)