PDA

View Full Version : Where can I find a toddler sized folding table?

Karenn
12-28-2004, 10:31 PM
...that doesn't have Winnie the Pooh, Dora the Explorer or Sponge Bob plastered all over it? And I'd also like it to cost less than $30. Am I asking too much?

[http://tinyurl.com/6ppre] This table from Walmart really is the kind of thing that I'm looking for, but I just wish it came in solid colors. I need the table to fold because we don't have the space to leave it up all of the time but I'd love for DS to have a little place to do art projects every now and then.

TIA,

tippy
12-29-2004, 05:05 AM
I found one at Costco (my favorite store!) in primary colors made by Samsonite that came with four folding chairs also in different primary colors. We haven't set it up yet or I would post a picture. I promise I will as soon as we open the box! It was only 24.99 and seemed very sturdy and well made. Here is the item number in case you want to call around to Costco's in your area or check on their web site; 761318 HTH

Teva
Mom to AJ born 1-8-03

kalebsmama
12-29-2004, 07:19 AM
I've seen one at Michaels, but I don't remember any of the details as far as price, or how many chairs. It was solid, primary colors though.

HTH

JElaineB
12-29-2004, 07:51 AM
Bed, Bath & Beyond had some when I was there last week. I think the table was a solid color and the chairs were other solid colors, but it is possible they had several colors on them each. They definitely didn't have characters on them though. I don't think it was too expensive but I can't remember the price for sure.

Jennifer
mom to Jacob 9/27/02

jbrandy
12-29-2004, 09:35 AM
I just saw a toddler folding table and 4 folding chairs in solid primary colors at Sam's club. It must be like the one mentioned at Costco. It was also under $30. I hope this helps you!

Beth B
DS 04-04-03

jubilee
12-29-2004, 09:46 AM
I saw one at Walgreens drug store. It was royal blue and the matching chairs (sold separately) were red or yellow. The table was $20 and I think the chairs were $5. I think Walgreens is called Ekkerd? in other areas of the US.

Karenn
12-29-2004, 12:37 PM
Oh thank you all! I knew it shouldn't be that hard to find- I just haven't had the time to run around to different stores looking for it. (Claire is NOT a carseat baby. :) ) I'm going to try to make it to one of those stores today.

Mommaof2
12-29-2004, 05:00 PM
If you hurry to Target they have a red set for 50% off. You won't find it cheaper anywhere. The other sets, are all 4 primary colors and sold for around $30

Karenn
12-29-2004, 05:09 PM
I got my blue table at Walgreens for $14.99! They were all in the back and I had to ask for it, but I got it! Thanks Julie!