PDA

View Full Version : Any Kettler Co-ops Coming Soon?

Toba
12-30-2004, 08:49 AM
I would love to get my son a Kettler for his first birthday in March. Any idea when the next co-op will happen?

~Kimberly Anne~
Noah Nevan, March 12, 2004
*the light of my life*

kaismommy
12-30-2004, 10:50 AM
I would also love to participate in a Kettler co-op for my son's first birthday in February. We are definitely getting him a Kettler - but, I would love to get it through the co-op!

-Maya
mom to Kai, 2-1-04

babymama
12-30-2004, 12:23 PM
Neve (neveandtristan), the organizer of the past kettler co-ops, is in the Ukraine adopting 2 beautiful boys. She is also preggo and while I can't remember exactly when she's due, I think it's around spring. I think Neve and Debbie (the Kettler supplier) have worked out a system for the co-op to pretty much run itself, but Neve has served as the primary BBB contact for the previous co-ops - dutifully communicating Debbie's messages to us and patiently answering our many questions. So, I don't know for sure, but my *guess* is that Neve will have her hands full and that another co-op is not imminent. Of course I don't know this for sure. On the other hand, the most recent co-op was initiated by the supplier with Neve doing what seemed like far less back and forth than she seemed to do with the first 2 co-ops, so there may be some hope for another co-op, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Lydia
Mama to Santiago, born 11/16/03

sandy123
12-30-2004, 12:49 PM
I've seen the trike for $149. How much was it in the co-op?

vpalmer
12-30-2004, 03:55 PM
The first two co-ops were 35% off retail prices, but I think the last co-op may have only been 30% off. If you do a search you can probably find some exact prices.

Veronica
Mom to Eva
Born 6-03