PDA

View Full Version : any Bitty Baby reviews from the holidays?

LucyG
12-31-2004, 03:41 PM
Just wondering how you like them, if your DC got one for Christmas or Hannukah. My DD will be two in February, and we're thinking of getting her either a Bitty Baby or a Madame Alexander Victoria doll for her birthday.

http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_emerald_18m.gif[/img][/url]
22 months and counting!

mum1day
12-31-2004, 09:13 PM
My DD got a Bitty Baby for Christmas. She is only 10 months old, but really likes her! She is obsessed with her eyes. If you have specific questions, I can give you my "review". My DD is so young, though, that is is hard to say how she really feels about her baby. ;-)

kaitlinsmommy
01-01-2005, 01:08 AM
I posted my thoughts on BB after I gave dd one for her bday in Nov. She loves it and it's a nice doll. The only negatives I have are that it does not bend to sit (so it stands in the stroller) and there is no hole in her mouth for a bottle or pacifier. Neither are big deals; dd still pretends to feed her, etc. Just my thoughts. Oh - and she also got the Wildflower outfit for Christmas so at least she now lets one of her babies wear clothes (sometimes).

A friend got her dd Baby Anabelle, which I think is really neat & may get in the future. I guess it's not a classic type doll, but it cries, eats & is pretty cute & realistic. DD liked that one too.