PDA

View Full Version : Baby Papasan- little review.

brigmaman
01-02-2005, 11:10 AM
I just wanted to post a quick review of the Baby Papasan. We recieved it as a gift before dd was born. I started using it soon after she was born, but worried because it looked almost too cushiony. As it turns out, we LOVE it and so does dd. She looks extremely comfortable in it. It is almost like a hammock in that it seems to curve around her body, hugging her. The vibrating feature is nice and gentle, but I think the music is a bit loud. We just don't use the music for now. Another great feature is the attached blanket- so convenient!
Happy Shopping!

houseof3boys
01-02-2005, 04:06 PM
Fabulous! I just got one off of Ebay NIB and am so excited to use it since it looks so cushy. Ryan is still attached to wildly bouncing in the kick n play that we used with him when he was a baby so we needed another one anyway.

I'll go tell DH that you give it a thumbs up. :)

AvasMama
01-02-2005, 06:41 PM
Ava loved hers! We never used the music or vibration feature, but we used the seat constantly until she was about 4 months old. Best of all, I then sold it on eBay for about 70% of what I bought it for!

Robyn & Ava

Sarah1
01-09-2005, 10:57 PM
I saw this at Right Start today (while we were there buying Audrey a Baby Bjorn potty seat)--it looks SOOOO cushy and cozy--I thought to myself I may have to pick one of those up. Has your DD slept a lot in it?? Audrey slept a lot in her FP Kick 'n Play bouncer...