PDA

View Full Version : Zooper Doll Stroller

Vajrastorm
01-02-2005, 10:17 PM
Does anyone have any experience with this: http://store.babycenter.com/product/toys/by_type/imaginative_play/5542?adcode=STO%3ATOY%3AT10%3AP6 ?

It has become obvious that Aine needs a doll stroller. (Okay, need is a strong word, but she is stroller obsessed and loves baby dolls. She had a ton of fun at a toy store pushing around a doll stroller and a toy shopping cart)

I wonder if the 3 wheeled strollers are much harder to steer than the four wheeled ones? I love the look of the Zooper! I also like that it has a basket underneath.

I am open to other ideas. I don't want anything too flimsy, since dd can be rough on things. And I wouldn't put it past her to climb up into a doll strollers, either! On the other hand, I don't want to spend big bucks. I'd spend up to $50 if the stroller was really worth it, but I'd much rather spend $20-30.

Bethann31
01-02-2005, 10:43 PM
I bought this stroller for Katherine for Christmas. She really likes the stroller and the carrier, but really doesn't care for the doll. In fact, she likes to throw the doll out on the floor and run over it. She puts her other dolls in the stroller. It seems quite sturdy and has a nice adjustable handle. Katherine has only tried to crawl in it once. She was told no and hasn't tried again. She doesn't seem to have any problems with steering, in fact she runs all over the house with it.

Beth
mom to:

Josh 3/90
Mollie 4/92
Jeffrey 12/94
Katherine 6/03

Vajrastorm
01-02-2005, 11:11 PM
Thanks!

I have to laugh at the image of her running the doll over. :D

I'm not that interested in the doll. Aine has two "realstic" plastic headed baby dolls and she prefers them over soft dolls.