megulis
01-04-2005, 04:06 AM
My DS got this as a gift.

Rock, Roll & Ride Trike XL

http://tinyurl.com/4o3f3

Any experiences with this?

Jen841
01-04-2005, 12:33 PM
We have a hand-me-down of this and Jude likes it. His visiting cousins liked it more (2+). I wish we had it when we were living in Chicago for walks.

MartiesMom2B
01-04-2005, 07:39 PM
We have it. M got it as a gift last year. She loves to push it and likes to scoot around on it. I don't love it but it keeps her happy and it was free.

-Sonia

ohiomom
01-04-2005, 09:03 PM
DD received one as gift for 1st bday. She's 17 mo now and LOVES it. She constantly wants pushed on it (it's in house). She can push herself backwards but not forward and definitely not ready to pedal yet. I wanted a Kettler, but have to admit this is very good for the price in terms of meeting our needs.

Nicole's Mo 7/03

megulis
01-06-2005, 02:49 AM
Thanks for the opinions so far. I guess I am a little weary of keeping it because I have the Fisher Price Stride to Ride Walker http://tinyurl.com/5uuyf , and I don't like having big things around the house. Is the Trike worth to keep since I have the Stride to Ride Walker?

Jen841
01-06-2005, 09:11 AM
The Stride to Ride was cast to the side for this. Jude had not touched it lately.

peasprout
01-08-2005, 05:08 PM
It's a bit different. The walker he can push,...the trike the parent pushes.
DD loves the rocker part. She rocks on it pretty hard and it's super stable. In fact when we go somewhere else and see a different type of rocker, I have to keep her from rocking as hard because she rocks herself right off of it,..she's so used to the stability of the trike. She's finally tall enough to use it as a trike now but I don't like pushing it because it doesn't steer easily. You have to move the handles to steer it. And the sound of plastic tires rolling on concrete bugs me,...
All in all though, I would get it. You could always put it outside if you don't have the room.
JP