PDA

View Full Version : bouncy horses

sarasprings
01-04-2005, 02:30 PM
Does anyone know where to get a good deal on a decent one? I've checked all over town and no one has them. My son seems to have this thing for being in motion, so I thought one would be fun for him.

Thanks!

stefani
01-04-2005, 02:59 PM
I don't know how old your son is, but my son Kiran is 16 months old, and he just got "Rocking Moose" from his uncle & aunt for Christmas. He loves it, he can get on and off by himself, and he has a big grin on his face rocking it! The rocking moose is from IKEA, ($45 on www.ikea.com).

My neighbor's son has a tricycle thathas a handle that can be folded down to become a rocking trike. I think it is by Fisher Price. I believe Toys R Us has that for about $30.

phirey
01-04-2005, 05:43 PM
These folks are great! I posted about our search for a good deal on this horse before Xmas, and unfortunately the horses were backordered until this week. But they're keeping their sale price of $112.50.

The link doesn't seem to go direct, so you'll have to click on Radio Flyer, then on Horses. We got one for DD from Santa and it's a huge hit!

http://www.backyardgameshop.com/