PDA

View Full Version : Any trampoline type toy recommendations?

Emmas Mom
01-04-2005, 06:37 PM
We have a little jumper on our hands! She BEGS to get in her crib so she can jump. Now, I have to say we've been pretty bad & let her do it. But I want to try to find some other alternative than letting her jump on her bed all the time. I can just see that escalating! I tried a search for trampolines & didn't really find anything. Does anyone have any suggestions?? I'm open to just about anything at this point! :D

VenusElon
01-04-2005, 06:53 PM
My DS is two and got a Jump-O-Lene for Christmas from his uncle. It was $30 from walmart.com and he loves it! It is big enough for him and the little girl I babysit. I think it is approved up to 120 lbs. It is a blow-up, moonbounce type and we keep it in the basement. His friend has a mini trampoline from Target ($40) that has a handle. We also received a Kangaroo Jumper from ABC distributing as a gift, but haven't used it yet.

Venus
Mom to JT (10)02)

Emmas Mom
01-04-2005, 11:59 PM
Ok, I found the Jump-O-Lene...nice price. I like that better than the one from Target. Could you post a link to the Kangaroo Jumper?? I couldn't find that one. Thanks for your help.

VenusElon
01-05-2005, 09:34 AM
I don't know how to post a link yet-I'm still figuring out this computer stuff. But you can go to abcdistributing.com and type in kangaroo jumper in the search. It is $19.99, but I think you have to know someone with an account. Technically you have to order through a business. My MIL has an account so I use her number, but I think it is pretty easy to get an account.

Venus
Mom to JT 10/02