PDA

View Full Version : Little Tikes Wooden Storage Center

jennifer1143
01-04-2005, 09:58 PM
Hello - I am looking for a Little Tikes Mission Wood Storage Center. The price at Amazon is now $169. Please help - I am looking for a cheaper price...

Jennifer

westchicagomom
01-05-2005, 03:29 AM
Amazon plays a lot of "games" w/ prices so I would keep rechecking. I noticed that the prices on at least one other thing I was considering buying doubled overnight too so I don't think the original price was a mistake. It might go down again tomorrow, next week or never. :(

I did a little research and the best price on something similar to this was at Costco which was $140 ($40 more than Amazon due to the huge shipping charge).

Sorry you didn't see the post earlier. I guess Amazon has a method to their pricing madness, but I don't get it! Good Luck!

ellies mom
01-05-2005, 03:54 AM
Amazon sells the Little Tikes Mission stuff?? Sweet!!! I though only Walmart did, and well, I don't shop there. Glad to know I have another option and you have another place to check out. Good luck.

lcl
01-05-2005, 04:47 AM
yes i think costco is the best bet. i saw the one at costco and it is pretty similar except the brand is battat and the bins are different colors. red and blue i think. i saw these on the kohls website last year but not sure if they are still available.

icunurse
01-05-2005, 10:14 AM
I'm not sure when the "sale" started or if it was just a post-Christmas special (web page didn't say either way). But I would definitely keep checking back....like another poster said, Amazon is funny about specials - there one day and gone the next. I'll post again if I should see anything. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.
Traci
~Connor's Mom~
http://lilypie.com/baby1/050204/1/0/1/-6/.png (http://lilypie.com)

tny915
01-06-2005, 01:41 PM
I got one in October off ebay directly from Little Tikes. I think their id is littletikescompany. I just checked and they're not currently offering it, but you might want to keep checking. The price was $165 which isn't much cheaper, but it was free shipping. Full price is considerably more than the Amazon special, but having had this for 4 months, I'll tell you it is still WELL worth the price. This storage center gave us our living room back!