PDA

View Full Version : Baby Trend brand play pens/yards Vs. Gracos

SpaceGal
01-05-2005, 10:08 AM
Hi there ladies,

I'm hoping to get some opinions for those of you with any experience with Baby Trend brand play pens. I really like the new Palm Tree line and registered for that play yard...but I read a bad review and not to say that I totally believe it but I thought I would ask around for more opinions. I know that most people will opt to get a Graco because they tend to be the better ones. But I don't really like the patterns they are in as much and I'm not too big a fan of the mobiles they use. I know it's just asthetics but I can't help it. I didn't really get a chance to go play around and test out the sturdiness of either brand...I just kind of surfed on BabiesRUs.com and chose what I thought seemed nice.

And on the topic of play pens/yards...have you found the nightlight, vibration, music features a nice feature. I notice the Baby Trend ones don't have that and I wonder if that's important. Since both the Gracos and Baby Trends cost the same I'm kind of going back and forth. What about the choice between a swing-away changing table versus a removable one.

If it helps i plan to keep this on the first floor for all intensive purposes so the baby has a place to be rather than having to run upstairs to have a secure place to lay the baby down.

Thanks you for all your input...it's so hard to be decisive with all the baby stuff out there.