PDA

View Full Version : Baby Annabelle is a hit-Toy review from Xmas

heidi_timms
01-05-2005, 10:00 PM
Hi All,

We received Baby Annabelle for Christmas and my DD loves it. She is 20 months old and at first was afraid when we turned her on. Annabelle coos, sucks on her binky (her lips move) and drinks out of a bottle (her lips move again, and cries. My DD is just getting into dolls and she's having so much fun with Annabelle. At first, she was unsure about her-a bit afraid, and now she carries her around and puts her binky in like she's taking care of a real baby.

Here's a link to Annabelle (although Amazon is out of stock). I also see that Annabelle is a hit with Amazon customers as well-great reviews.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0000649CZ/qid=1104980212/sr=2-3/ref=sr_2_3/103-7488322-7710207

~Heidi
Mom to Kailey
4/03

vikivoly
01-07-2005, 07:32 PM
This is the doll DD received for her second birthday from Grandma. She also likes it and I'm pleased with the doll. I'm glad that she received an electronic one, because she likes to quiet the baby with the bottle and pacifier. The only word of caution I would make is that the doll is large and heavy, at least for my DD. She's kind of "wimpy" and often complains about the doll being heavy when she carries it. Plus DD received the Bitty Baby crib and highchair and the doll is a tight fit in both.

Mommaof2
01-08-2005, 01:24 AM
LOL at calling your daughter "whimpy" mine is as well and constantly complains about things being heavy. One of the perks is she would NEVER try to carry her step stool anywhere.

vikivoly
01-08-2005, 03:36 PM
Yes, she often plays the damsel in distress. :) She even complains about how heavy SHE is when I'm carrying her. But, as you said, it has it's perks and I wouldn't change her for the world. :)