PDA

View Full Version : Learning Tower: Did you get yours yet?

DDowning
01-13-2005, 01:54 PM
I ordered the LT before the price change and I'm still waiting for it. I got some email from the rep saying that there's a delay due to a wholesaler change. I'm bummed - I can only keep C off my kitchen chairs for long!

DDowning
01-13-2005, 02:08 PM
Oh Wow. Right after I posted this message I got an email saying that my LT had shipped. Is that freaky or what? I should have posted sooner - I might have gotten quicker! :P

pritchettzoo
01-13-2005, 03:00 PM
Did you order it from Heirloom Wooden Toys? I emailed them and got no response and then called and left a message. The owner called the next day and left a message saying there was a delay due to the crazy weather in the Midwest and their family was on vacation and got stuck somewhere to boot. I can't wait for ours either. If I have to do anything else in the kitchen with Gracie crying and hanging onto my leg, I may do something desperate! :)

Anna
Mama to Gracie (Sept '03)
and One More (coming July '05)

DDowning
01-13-2005, 03:45 PM
Anna - Yes, I ordered it from Heirloom. I had emailed them on Jan 4th regarding the status and this is the message I received:

The supplier for the Learning Tower has switched for the new year. The manufacturer is the same, just the wholesaler has changed. Our new wholesaler expected these to be in the week before Christmas. She then told us that there would be a week of delay. That has now stretched to three. When we spoke to her on New Year's morning, she told us that she expected these to be in her warehouse this week. We will be having your Learning Tower shipped directly from there to save time. Between the snowstorm and holidays, these have taken much longer to travel across the country than she (in good faith)communicated to us. We are keeping close tabs on what is going on with The Learning Towers, as we are one of the largest retailers for these. As soon as we get tracking numbers for your shipment, we will
e-mail you, so you will know exactly the day yours will be delivered. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. Again, we will be in touch with you with your tracking number as soon as we have one.

Have a great day,

Nancy Politis
Personal Account Representative
HeirloomWoodenToys.com
[email protected]
(866) 202-8073

Hope this helps! They should be sending you a tracking number soon!

pritchettzoo
01-13-2005, 09:08 PM
Ours got delivered today! I hope yours isn't far behind. Now to put it together...

Anna
Mama to Gracie (Sept '03)
and One More (coming July '05)

westchicagomom
01-14-2005, 02:45 AM
I got mine today also. I actually just e-mailed Heirloom yesterday as it had been two weeks since I ordered it and they had said they would e-mail tracking numbers. It was on my porch before she even e-mailed me back.

DH looked at the box when he got home and said "why did you order a cradle?" Granted the picture on the box was upside down, but he is so out of touch! LOL

Hope you get yours soon!