PDA

View Full Version : Is our Musini broken?

jadamom
01-18-2005, 12:12 AM
DD got a Musini for her Bday and we can't figure out how it works. We turned the inside switch on high and the sensitivity on 10 and danced around with no response. Just a few notes will play if we press the buttons. Hmmm...no wonder Neurosmith is going out of business!

Thatchermom
01-18-2005, 06:22 PM
Houston, we have a problem. I think there is definitely something wrong. We got one for Christmas and it is ultra-sensitive! Didn't realized DS had left it on, I sneezed and the darn thing responded musically! We have honestly gotten quite a kick out of leaving it on while cleaning the house and what have you. A soundtrack to life. I have heard others complain in the past who had similar experiences to yours. Did it come from somewhere you could exchange it for another? We bought ours at Ross months ago, but I did see some at the Ross near my parents in So. Cal. just a few weeks ago. It really is a great toy when it works right!

jadamom
01-18-2005, 10:10 PM
Thanks, oh well! It was sent via Amazon & we already threw out the packing slip. Ooops! Sounds like it would've been a lot of fun.

lines
01-18-2005, 10:14 PM
You might be able to return it to Toys R Us without the receipt. For returns without a receipt they will give you the lowest price within 30 days (or something like that). And maybe they will let you return for a new one that works at no cost.

jadamom
01-19-2005, 11:01 AM
Thanks! Great idea. :)

lukkykatt
01-21-2005, 02:32 PM
We have one and so far it has been working great. I looked on Amazon for some of the cartridges for it. Some people reported having problems with theirs - if you look in the reviews section under Musini and also for the cartridges, you will see that some people have suggested ways to fix it - can't hurt.

8isenough
01-21-2005, 04:04 PM
Our Musini never got much action...the kids got bored with it pretty quick. Ansley is actually a little freaked out by it, so our Musini went bye bye! :)
BTW, to answer your question, there at the end I could swear it wasn't working right. And it would come on whenever it felt like it and it wasn't even turned on all of the time. Maybe Ansley knew something we didn't. LOL

Sterling