PDA

View Full Version : Best Baby Album?

lmarcam
01-18-2005, 05:46 PM
I just had my first child, and am looking for a high quality but reasonably priced baby album. Any and all suggestions welcome.

kaitlinsmommy
01-18-2005, 06:28 PM
I'm a big fan of Molly West's First Year book. I had the Baby Natalie design for dd & just picked out the ABC design for ds, who will be born in May. You can check out designs at www.mollywest.com. They list several online retailers. I got dd's from babycenter.com. Here is a picture of it.

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/20008.jpg

urbanmama
01-19-2005, 12:26 PM
I second the suggestion for the Molly West albums. They are absolutely beautiful!

aim
01-20-2005, 09:26 AM
If you are a scrapbooker (or just interested in adding lots of photos to the baby book) I would suggest the Creative Memories Baby Book. They have redesigned it and it is now very flexible in terms of format and also very easy to use (doesn't take hours to do each scrapbook page). I liked it because I had so many pictures and I don't like being tied to fill in everythink in more traditional baby books. The only down ide, CM is only sold through home shows (like pampered chef or tupperware) but you can go to their web site and find a consultant near you. If you have other questions about the book just email me.

Amy
DS Bennett 1-14-04