PDA

View Full Version : Another KinderZeat color question...

umama
01-19-2005, 08:48 PM
I'm trying to decide on a color - right now it's between the lilac and raspberry (lime is in the running as well, but not very likely)

Has anyone seen either IRL? The raspberry pics I've seen look red, not really raspberry (when I hear raspberry, I think dark pink). I emailed Stokke, but would love some other feedback.

Thanks!

jess_g
01-19-2005, 09:43 PM
Hi I have 2 kinderzeats and love them. I have one in blue and one in raspberry. The raspberry is a true bright red color. Its not pink at all. I was worried about it being pink too but I saw one in a store before I ordered mine so I could tell the color. I realy wanted to get the lilac one for my daughter but red is her favorite color so she had to have the red. Now I am not sure what color to get for my youngest since we have the red and the blue already and the lime green does not appeal to me that much. I do wish they made a bright green too.

Hope this helps,

Jessica.

zen_bliss
01-20-2005, 05:37 AM
the lilac is very pale pastel and a bit flat in real life, like milk paint. the pics online looked more purple-y. i found one locally and when i went to pick it up, i opened the box first and decided i didn't care for it. the nature of the finish is different too -- the raspberry still shows the beautiful grain through the color, like a vibrant stain, whereas the lilac is opaque like paint. HTH! i also love the lime and the orange. they really pop! but in the end, i wanted to see the wood grain, and red it is. i have not regretted it. it is a nice rich color. if you do a forum search for 'kinderzeat tray' i had posted pics last year if you want to see some IRL pics to help you decide.

umama
01-20-2005, 10:15 PM
Thank you!!!

Now I am really torn - the lilac swatch on Stokke's site looked flat and light, but the pic on BabyCenter looked more purple-y and woodgrain-y.

Maybe I will do the orange? The lime and the orange are stain (not paint), right?

Ugh - I am so bad at decisions!