PDA

View Full Version : What are Colorforms? I swear I'm not *that* young, just never had toys as a kid!

peasprout
01-20-2005, 12:47 PM
I seriously didn't get toys as a kid,...my sister and I cut out grocery store ad pictures of food and used them as our "play food"! So what are Colorforms? I did a google search and found a bunch, but the descriptions don't make sense. They have a cardboard background and you put stickers on them? Are these stickers reusable? I don't get it. What makes it different than a sticker book? Enlighten a toy deprived mom (who is making up for it now) please! :)
JP

Mikesa3
01-20-2005, 03:15 PM
They are like stickers but are made from a soft vinyl so they're reusable.If they start to not stick they can even be washed.I loved these as a kid.My older kids had some,(lost long ago)now I need to get some for my younger kids. I guess with computer games that can do the same type of thing it's not a popular now but I think it's still a fun thing.Plus there's so many to choose from.I'm going to get the Care Bear set for my 7 year old Care Bear loving dd.Another good thing about them over stickers is they won't leave sticker residue on walls and furniture.:-)HTH
Nancy-Mom to 6 great kids

VenusElon
02-17-2005, 05:29 PM
My son loves these, and I saw some Cat in the Hat colorforms at Tuesday Morning for 2.99. I bought him Thomas and Wiggles (his two favorites) at Marshalls for 3.99 I think. But the best deal was a Dora set for .50 at a yard sale.

Venus
Mom to JT (10/02)