PDA

View Full Version : Battat Wooden Storage Unit (Like LT One) at Costco

zuzu
01-21-2005, 06:23 AM
I know some people were looking for something similar to the LT storage unit that was on sale at Amazon a few weeks ago. I was at Costco yesterday and saw something very similar that was made by Battat. I'm sorry I can't remember the price, but this it was around $120 or $160 (I have to pick up my pictures today, so I'll double check on the price.) Anyway, it seemed sturdy, and would be less than Amazon is charging now (factoring in shipping) for the LT one. I did a quick web search to post a picture, but didn't see it online anywhere.

Hope this helps someone.
Melissa, mom to Sarah (5/03)

ETA: I won't be going today afterall, so I won't be able to verfiy the price any time soon.

new_mommy25
01-21-2005, 01:03 PM
Thanks for the tip. I'm off to Costco this afternoon to look for it. I really wanted the LT unit but they wouldn't ship to Hawaii :(

zuzu
01-21-2005, 05:18 PM
Bummer about the LT one--I hope this works out for you!

Melissa, mom to Sarah (5/03)

westchicagomom
01-22-2005, 01:05 AM
I posted this in the bargains alert forum a few weeks ago in a similar thread.

>>>It is $137 at our Costco. However it is NOT the Little Tikes one, it is Battat. It looks very similar although the bins are primary colored. It's dimensions are 45.75 long x 17.75 wide by 27.25 high. They don't call it mission style either.

The Little Tikes one according to buy.com is:
>>>42.50" x 15.50" x 25.25".

We got our little tikes one and love it. It holds a lot more than I thought it would. DH was impressed w/ the quality of the wood, etc. I am sure the Battat one is similar in those ways.