PDA

View Full Version : Company Kids Toy Storage or Others...

babymakes3
01-23-2005, 09:59 AM
Hi there
We are thinking of buying the storage bins advertised in the new Company Kids catalog - does anyone have experience with this company and the quality of their furniture? Also, does anyone have any other recommendations for toy storage? We are looking for something a step above of the plastic bin type storage at Target/KMart etc because this is going into a playroom that is right off the kitchen that we will be forced to look at every day ;-). PBK is a bit too expensive but the stackable storage bins at Company Kids seem nice and are priced right (88 each). TIA!

nupe
09-01-2006, 01:13 PM
Did you get them? Do you like them? I see some I'd like to get that are on sale now, but not if they are flimsy! Nupe

jennifer_r
09-05-2006, 07:01 AM
We bought these about a month ago:

http://www.thecompanystore.com/parent.asp?product=zh75x%5F2&dept%5Fid=5028

This is the honey stained one but there is also a white one (never saw IRL). I am all pinked out so I got the honey one with yellow canvas cubes. We really like them alot and would get them again. What I like about them: it's sturdy, the cubes are reasonably priced, the cubes are portable so you can take out a whole cube and move it to where the kids want to play, the cubes are soft so you don't have to worry about the kids hurting themselves on that and the system allows a lot of flexibility. I had bought 4 cubes for the 6 "cube" system and left the other two blank for things like books.

HTH

Jennifer

Mom to:
Christopher 12/29/89
Adelaide 8/23/04
Bronwyn 11/9/05

http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_garnet_6m.gif[/img][/url]

MATTYSMOMMY
09-06-2006, 09:34 PM
We bought those, but the ones with the doors. I bought 2 navy and 2 green. They are absolutely perfect. I also bought the primary six cube book shelf with red, green and navy bin. I bought this to go with the Pottery Barn Cameron Navy Wall System. My husband said they were much easier to put together than any of our Pottery Barn pieces. They are sturdy and of the same if not better quality than Pottery Barn. I think you would br pleased.