PDA

View Full Version : Silly question...FP Ball Blast balls vs Stride to Ride balls?

tny915
01-24-2005, 07:09 PM
DD has become very attached to the green and yellow balls from the Stride to Ride walker. It's become kind of her lovey. Funny that she doesn't seem to care for the orange ball, or any other of the tons of balls we have lying around the house. Anyway, she holds one ball in each hand for half the day and hangs onto them even when we go out. I know it's just a matter of time before we lose them so I'm looking for replacements. I called FP customer service and all they offer are replacement balls for the Ball Blast. (And apparently these are popular, as they're on backorder till March!) The rep said the balls are probably the same, but she didn't sound too sure although I ordered some anyway. I'm also not sure what the appeal is for dd--size, color, or texture pattern...so anyone with both toys, can you compare the balls on them for me?

Thanks!

new_mommy25
01-24-2005, 09:45 PM
We bought DS a pack of 3 minature tennis balls in the pet toy aisle of Wal-mart. It turns out they're the exact same size as the Stride to ride walker and DS loves them.

Buffys Mommy
01-25-2005, 02:07 AM
We have both... and they are the same balls.

Tammie
Momma to Sarah Michelle 10/13/03

http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_gold_12m.gif[/img][/url] 15 months and counting