PDA

View Full Version : Rashmi! Any word yet? My engine is revving for Maukilo!

jec2
01-31-2005, 10:07 PM
Just thought I'd ask :)

stillplayswithbarbies
01-31-2005, 10:44 PM
Most of the things I am interested in say "only 1 in stock". Will they be restocking before the sale, or is there going to be a mad rush to place our orders as soon as we get the code?

...Karen
DS Jake Feb 91, DD Logan Mar 03
http://members.aol.com/khowe14494/superpower.gif http://members.aol.com/khowe14494/borntobebreastfed2.gif

papal
01-31-2005, 11:36 PM
Girls, no word from her today.. i am going to ring her tmmrw.. i am panicking slightly because she said she would ring on monday.
Karen, I will ask her your question and let you know.
Fingers crossed!!!

heytootsy
02-02-2005, 09:40 PM
Have you talked to them yet?

papal
02-02-2005, 10:12 PM
I talked to her today but she had to take her cat to the vet so she was in a rush. Hopefully she emails by tmmrw or I will ring her again!
She has not forgotten!

zuzu
02-03-2005, 08:52 AM
Thanks for the update. Actually, I'm in no rush because I really could use the extra time so I can decide what I want, as long as the back ordered items are included in the sale! (Fingers croseed that they are!)

Have you made your kitchen choice(s) yet? That will keep me up late a few nights, I'm sure. ;)

Melissa, mom to Sarah (5/03)

papal
02-03-2005, 09:41 AM
Zuzu,
I asked her about the back-ordered stuff.. still waiting for her to reply.
I still don't know what I am getting. Part of me is saying to wait till Leela is closer to 2 before getting the kitchen stuff, but part of me wants it now because I want to play with it! hahaha.
Well, we need a kinderzeat, a train table, the kitchen stuff, a book-magazine rack thingy.. so dh is saying to make a list in order of priority and pick just a couple for now. I alreadys spent my mad money so now i am po'. :)

I saw a Battat fridge in Tuesday Morning yesterday for $50. It was not as cute and I know with my luck I will never find the matching stove etc, but it was a good deal.

cara1
02-03-2005, 10:21 AM
I love that site. Can you fill me in on what's going on?

zuzu
02-03-2005, 10:23 AM
I know what you mean about wanting to play with it! Sounds like you have a lot on your list. Luckily, I don't see any big purchases other than a kitchen in our near future. It's not because we're being "good" though it's because we've already bought things! ;)

I didn't know Battat made kitchen pieces too. You were interested in the dishwasher, right? I noticed that one of the kitchens (Victoria's maybe?) has a smaller diswasher integrated under the sink part. So that plus a fridge and you'd be all set, and wouldn't need three pieces.

You're lucky your Tuesday Morning has cool stuff. Ours is really crappy and doesn't have many good toys.

ETA: I guess there was a warehouse fire at Elves and Angels in November, which is why those items are out of stock. Reading their family's story makes me lean even more toward ordering one of their kitchen sets.

http://mainejobs.mainetoday.com/newsresources/041231blom.shtml

Melissa, mom to Sarah (5/03)

papal
02-03-2005, 11:10 AM
LOL. Great minds think alike. I posted the same Maine paper link in another post (above). Yes, this definitely has me more determined to buy the kitchen set from them. :)

I was thinking of getting the integrated piece too.. save on money, space.. i just hope she likes it!! :)

papal
02-03-2005, 11:11 AM
Hi Cara!
I am in 'talks' with Alex (the owner of Maukilo) to get us all a group discount (20%). She said she would do it and hopefully i hear back from her today with all the details. Everything on Maukilo.com she said would be in the co-op but not MaukiloStyle.com

hope that helps. I will post more details when everything is finalized.