PDA

View Full Version : Jungle plaid cradle swing VS the papasan & ocean wonders

gisi102
02-03-2005, 05:34 PM
HI girls
I just noticed fisher price came out with another cradle swing.
It seems to have all the same things that the ocean wonders & the baby papasan have but way less in price ($80).
Anyone have this swing? what are your reviews?
I was thinking of registering for the baby papasan but now this one seems more reasonable.
Any opinions welcomed
Gisela

ilovetivo
02-05-2005, 01:34 PM
i'm wondering too :)

gordo
02-06-2005, 08:19 AM
I was just looking at all of these at BRU yesterday. The jungle plaid is cheaper because it does not have sounds or music. As I don't have a child yet I am not sure if it is worth more money for the music or not. I hate the colors of the aquarium one so I am trying to decide between the jungle plaid and the baby papsan.

carolines mommy
02-07-2005, 08:12 PM
I was just looking at the same exact swings! I have a Graco swing that I had for DD but am looking to get a different one for this baby. I will probably go for the jungle swing. The music on swings in my experience tends to be rather "tinny" and DD never looked at the lights or toys. She was more interested in seeing everything around her, but I know every baby is different. I have plenty of musical toys to set in the swing with her if she needs noise. I've heard from some friends that their babies can't stand having the head pillow behind them all the time if they want to look around which is a big drawback for me. Plus, given the short amount of time a swing is used the additional $40 isn't worth it to me.

Erika
Mommy to Caroline 15 months and new baby due April 05